Monday, March 1, 2010

Bring Me to Life (Part 2)


It is so hot, I am sweating and it's so noisy. I opened my eyes, "Where am I? What is this place?!" The sky is clowdy and there were sparks of lightning with thunders after show.


I saw a crowd walking towards me. They look like soldiers, dirty soldiers. They were looking at me from head to toe. I do not recognize any of them. A man, strongly built, wearing an armor vest, all black and gladiator sandals, advanced in front of me. All of their outfits looked the same just like in the movie 200. He told me to just stay close to him and so I did. He talked to different individuals in different languages on that crowd.

Everything there is weird. I followed as he said and whenever there is a chance, I am trying to ask him where am I. He does not give a damn answering any of my questions. He then approached a man asking him if he had caught enough. The man answered,"I guess Mort. Good enough to fill the stomachs of this doomed." He ended that with a sarcastic laugh. "Oh my God! I'm in hell!... So, Mort is your name?" I asked still following him as he walk, "Where are we going?" and, I cannot believe what was before my eyes. "Holy cow!" I uttered. There were hundreds, no, thousands of dead wild pigs. I cried, sobbed like a little girl so scared, and the a gong clanged. The people roared running towards the dead beasts. They eat them like there is no tomorrow. It's as if it's so delicious and to think, It was uncooked. "What kind of people are you?!" I asked Mort with my voice shaking. I was still crying. Finally, he faced me. He is gripping my arms! His face is changing and there were little horns spouting out his forehead. I wanted to scream but there was no voice commi8ng out. His face wrinkled and turned so, so ugly! I got so scared. He is developing sharp fangs! He leaned his ugly face close to mine. I closed my eyes, "Oh God! Help me please," I prayed. I can smell his odorous breath. He roared so loud and... and...

I woke up. Thank God it was just a dream. I continued crying. I'm still scared and my heart is pounding fast. I prayed again, "Thank you God for saving me. I may not been that good but I know you love me. I can feel it so deep. Thanks for letting me wake up. I am sorry for my faults and failures. Thanks also for, not getting tired of saving me. Yes, I know it is only you who can do that." I tried to go back to sleep but I can't. I still can's get over with it. It was a bad dream, a nightmare and I am thankful that I was still able to open my eyes to see the real wonderful world. Well, that dream is too bad to be true.


"Only a God can save us."
-Religious Education 102

No comments:

Post a Comment